We take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
§ 1 information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that is personally identifiable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to article 4 (7) of the EU Data Protection basic Regulation (DS-GMO) is the
Phone: + 49 (0) 6106 266 09 08
Fax: + 49 (0) 6106 266 06 72
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you have provided (your e-mail address, if necessary Your name and phone number) saved by us to answer your questions. We process further personal data only if you agree (art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 a) DSGVO) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO). A legitimate interest, for example, is to reply to your e-mail. We delete the data in this connection after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you would like to utilise your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective operations below. We also call the defined criteria of the storage time.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding the personal data relating to you:
Right to information,
Right to rectification or deletion,
Right to limitation of processing,
Right to object to the processing,
The right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. Here your rights in detail:-opposition or revocation against the processing of your data -Right of Confirmation and information You have the right to a clear information about the processing of your personal data.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to require us to rectify and, if necessary, to complete any personal data relating to you.
You have the right to demand from us without delay the rectification of any incorrect personal data relating to you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration.
Right to delete
In a number of cases, we are obligated to delete personal data relating to you.
In accordance with article 17 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to require us to delete any personal data relating to you immediately, and we are obligated to remove any personal data immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies:
The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way.
You revoke your consent to which the processing according to art. 6Abs. 1 1 a) DSGVO or article 9 (2) (a) DSGVO supported, and there is no other legal basis for processing.
They lay down in accordance with art. 21Abs. 1 DSGVO opposition to processing and there are no overriding reasons for the processing or, pursuant to article 21 (2), DSGVO objection to processing.
The personal data has been processed in an unlawful form.
The deletion of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation under union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
The personal data were collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with art. 8Abs. 1 DSGVO.
If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete it according to article 17 para 1 DSGVO, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to The data controller, who process the personal data, inform you that you have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replicas of these personal data.
Right to restrict processing
In a number of cases, you are entitled to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to require us to restrict the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
The accuracy of the personal data will be disputed by you for a period of time which allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
The processing is unlawful and you have rejected the deletion of the personal data and have instead demanded the restriction of the use of personal data;
We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
You object to the processing in accordance with art. 21Abs. 1 DSGVO, as long as it is not yet determined whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh those of its own
Right to Data transferability
You have the right to receive, transmit or transmit to us personal data relating to the machine.
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to send this data to another person responsible without hindrance by us Forward, provided that
The processing on a consent according to art. 6Abs. 1 1 a) DSGVO or article 9 (2) (a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to article 6 (1) (1) (b)) DSGVO is based and Processing is done using automated procedures.
When exercising your right to transfer data in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the lawful processing of your personal data by us if this is based on your particular situation and does not outweigh our interests in processing.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you which is DSGVO by virtue of article 6 (1) (e) or (f)); This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We do not process the personal data any more, unless we can prove compelling reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling as far as it is related to such direct advertising.
You have the right, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, against the processing of personal data relating to you, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with article 89 (1) DSGVO is made to appeal, unless the processing is necessary to fulfil a task in the public interest. You can send us your opposition under the following contact details:
Phone: +49 (0) 6106 266 09 08
Fax: +49 (0) 6106 266 06 72
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our Website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security. Every time a user accesses our online offer and every time a file is retrieved, Access data about this process is stored in a log file on our specially protected servers. These are protected by unauthorized persons by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data. Each record consists of:
The page from which the file was requested
The name of the file
The date and time of the request
The amount of data transferred
The Access status (file transfer, file not found etc.)
A description of the type of Web browser used Client IP Address
The stored data will only be evaluated for statistical purposes, and will not be passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and which give certain information to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: – Transient cookies (b) -Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
§ 4 further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) The gathering, storing and processing of your personal data is essential for an application for an event or a competition organized by us. This is done solely for the purpose of organising and conducting the event. The data collected in this context will only be passed on to third parties who are directly involved in the course of the event and if the organisational procedure so requires (organizer, venue).
When registering for an event or a competition organised by us, the applicant declares his/her consent that the information provided by him/her to his/her person shall be recorded in the course of the execution of the above-mentioned event, be stored, processed and transferred according to the above requirements to third parties, e.g. venues. The applicant also agrees that, in the course of the event, photographic or film recordings may be made for media use and that he/she will send information material on follow-up and related events by email or post Receives. The Declaration of consent may be revoked at any time in writing to
1) We are currently setting up the following social media plug-ins: Facebook Inc and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data will be passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You will recognize the provider of the plug-in by marking it on the box by its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the selected field and activate it, the plug-in provider will be informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this Declaration shall be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. The activation of the plug-in means that personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with us-American providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider makes the data collection in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before you click on the grayed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
2) We do not have any influence on the data collected and processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage deadlines. We also do not have any information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider. 3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or design of its website as required. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the presentation of demand-based advertising and other users of the social Network.